Wondering where you can sell tickets for money besides Shopify? Here are top 7 alternatives to keep in mind!
Ecommerce solution Shopify is a well-known shopping cart software you can use to build and run an online store. Shopify is used by over 600.000 stores and comes equipped with the best tools for offline retail.
For these reasons, experts have absolutely no hesitation in naming Shopify as one of the best ecommerce solutions available.
The setup is easy and fast. Shopify takes care of web hosting so you don’t have to worry about software updates or maintenance. You can import catalogs easily and quickly and automatically recover abandoned shopping carts.
If you are not impressed with Shopify features, there is no need to worry. There are other options and platforms you can use to sell tickets for money. Here, we present you top 7 alternatives to Shopify:
- BigCommerce: This platform offers you the necessary tools to help businesses build and run online ticket stores. You can use BigCommerce to sell digital and physical products and it also offers great marketing features.
- Wix: This platform allows you to explore new markets with no timezone or geographical barriers. You can choose from the rich set of templates, integrate a shopping cart, showcase stunning product galleries, and add unlimited products.
- 3d Cart: This is a popular shopping cart solution that comes with great features including tax calculators, payment solutions, and shipping carriers. It is an effective ecommerce solution to market and sell tickets online.
- Magento: If you want to take full control over your online ticket store, this is the right platform for you. The platform can scale with your store quickly and you can improve your online store performance with the enterprise-level functionalities.
- PrestaShop: This is an ecommerce solution that makes it super easy for you to build an online ticket store from scratch. The platform integrates easily with leading business systems, it has extensive features that can help you manage payments and product listings.
- WooCommerce: This is a robust ecommerce platform designed to transform any WordPress site into a fully functional online store. The interface is powerful and intuitive and comes with a wide range of extensions and add-on features.
- Volusion: With this platform, you will find it easy and simple to create an ecommerce store and start selling tickets online. You can install tickets websites templates without coding skills.
It is time to decide what’s best for you and your ticket selling business. Good luck!